LCL Forwarder to East London, South Africa
Business Range:International Express
POD: East London
Ocean freight: USD85/CMB
We provide professional LCL Forwarder to East London, South Africa.
LCL is an abbreviation for less than container load, which refers to a small ticket shipment that is less than a full box. This type of cargo is usually picked up by the carrier and concentrated at the container freight station or inland station, and then two or more tickets are assembled in one container, also at the destination container terminal or inside. The land station unpacking is delivered separately.
The consignor delivers the goods to the LCL company in the form of bulk cargo, which is responsible for packing by the LCL company; the port of destination agent of the LCL company is responsible for unpacking and unloading, and then delivers it to the final consignee in the form of bulk cargo.Before quotation, we need goods details:
1. Product name (if has powder/ logo/ copy /brand/ liquid/ battery/ the other sensitive material)
2. Total gross weight and per carton gross weight
3. Total volume and size detail of per carton
4. Port of loading (POL)
5. Port of discharge (POD)
6. Trade terms(FOB, CIF, DDU, DDP, EXW, etc)
7. Total price or Detail price
8. Trucking and warehousing
9. Customs clearance
10. Commodity Inspection
11. Value for transportation Insurance
Waiting for your inquire at any time. Thank you!
sdilogistics co., limited
Tel: +86-755-66801880 Fax: 86-755-66803216