DURBAN/CAPE TOWN 450/750
CHITTAGONG 1050/1400 DHAKA 1250/1700
COLOMBO 450/550 MALE 1500/2500
SDI Logistics is a freight forwarding with more tha ten years' experiences.
What we can do for our clients can be concluded as below:
1. Arrange the appropriate cargo packaging and choose the transportation route of the goods in the fastest and most economical way of transportation.
2. Suggest storage and distribution to customers.
3. Choose a reliable and efficient carrier and be responsible for concluding the transportation contract.
4. Arrange the weighting and measurement of the goods.
5. Handle cargo insurance.
6. the assembly of goods.
7. Store the goods before shipment or before the goods are sorted at the destination.
8. Arrange the transportation of goods to the port, go through the formalities of customs and related documents, and hand over the goods to the carrier.
9. On behalf of the shipper, the shipping fee and customs duty.
10. Handle any foreign exchange transactions related to the transportation of goods.
11. Obtain various signed bills of lading from the carrier and hand them over to the shipper.
12. Supervise the process of cargo transportation by contacting the carrier with the agent of the freight forwarder abroad, and let the shipper know where the goods are going.